Chinese love horoscope
Here is the compatibility of the couples according to the Chinese horoscope
If she is a Rat
And he is
- Rat - They are connected by very tender feelings. Great love. They don't care about anything else.
- Taurus - A hundred times yes! An unbreakable union.
- Tiger- If the Rat allows the Tiger little adventures, nothing stands in the way of the Diamond Wedding.
- The Cat-Rat will be in eternal danger. The Cat will hardly resist the temptation to destroy him!
- The Dragon-Rat can be useful to the Dragon.
- Snake-The risk can be taken but the Rat falls in love so blindly!
- Horse - No! Too many emotional problems.
- Goat - No way! Your curiosity will be severely punished.
- Monkey - One of the best combinations. They will be happy.
- Rooster - They will end badly!
- Dog-Why not? The Rat can bring some sentimentality and realism to the ideal world of the Dog.
- Pig-Good. The Rat needs to control its aggressiveness. The Pig does not like this kind of power.
If she is a Taurus
And he is
- Rat-Good couple. The woman commands, but she is faithful and makes the Rat happy.
- Taurus - Materialistic and conservative, they will call each other Mother and Father.
- Tiger-Any case! The Tiger is done.
- Cat-Yes, maybe.
- Dragon- There will be no constant struggle for supremacy. The Dragon will get bored.
- Snake-Snake will let Taurus decide and everything will be fine.
- The Horse-Woman-Taurus is domineering, and the Horse is independent. They will separate.
- Goat-Bad! The Bull will drive out the Goat.
- Monkey-Bull likes Monkey, and she knows how to play him.
- Rooster - It would be great if Ash didn't want to be in command.
- Dog - Difficult but possible. If the Taurus woman is satisfied with the role of a housewife.
- Pig - The pig will look elsewhere for the satisfaction it cannot find at home. There will be trouble.
If she is Tiger
And he is
- Rat - No future. The Tiger woman dreams of a sweet life and the poor Rat will fail in his desire to please her.
- Taurus - Impossible. They can't live together.
- Tiger - Even if they feel good together, we do not advise them to live under the same roof.
- Cat - Difficult. The Tiger woman is a complex creature, and the Cat man is sensitive and mocking.
- Dragon- Yes despite the difficulties. The Dragon can handle the Tiger, who will listen to his advice.
- Snake-They have nothing in common.
- Horse - Why not? If the Tiger finds a goal, the Horse will have a wonderful life.
- He said - The tiger will surely tear her apart!
- Monkey- It won't be easy! Monkey can turn Tigress into a bitch.
- Rooster-No Tigress cannot like the empty-headed Rooster.
- Dog - Yes, sly and a little wacky! Both are out of this world!
- Pig- Why not? As long as the Tiger doesn't abuse the Pig's kindness.
If she is a Cat
And he is
- Rat- As long as she is calm, the Cat can eat the Rat.
- Taurus - It will happen. They were not born for each other, but the Cat is patient.
- Tiger- It will be tense, but they will get along. The Cat knows how to handle the Tiger.
- Cat - Why not, since they look alike.
- Dragon- Good team. The sociability and tact of the Cat will fuel the ambitions of the Dragon.
- Snake- Maybe slippers by the fire.
- Horse- Great The cat will stay warm among friends.
- Goat- Why not? If the Cat has money why not. They can be friends, even if there is no lover.
- Monkey - A nice home as long as the Monkey is in control.
- Rooster- In no case. The extremes of the Rooster will disappoint the Cat.
- Dog - The cat will bring the Dog peace, tranquility, security.
- Pig- Everything is fine!
If she is a Dragon
And he is
- Rat- The Dragon loves to be adored, and who can adore better than the adoring Rat.
- Taurus - Conflict! The Dragon likes to shine, and the Taurus does not trust the shine!
- Tiger - Two strong characters. The Dragon is useful for the Tiger with its caution.
- Cat-Stom the Dragon is not bored sitting by the fire.
- Dragon - A living firework! Eternal competition!
- Snake - Difficult! The dragon loves courtship, compliments, adoration, but hates being enchanted!
- Horse- It is not the horse that is overly selfish, but the Dragon that requires a lot of attention and care.
- Goat- No way.
- Monkey - Possible. The monkey is such an actor! He is so handsome! He will be quickly disappointed but will not show it.
- Rooster- Yes if the Dragon is famous and the Rooster can brag about it.
- Dog - No. The dog cannot be admired blindly, he is interested in other things.
- Pig- Yes Pig will revere the Dragon.
If she is a Snake
And he is
- Rat- An unlikely connection.
- Taurus-If the Snake has no extramarital affairs, everything will be fine.
- Tiger- We do not advise you. Absolute incompatibility.
- Cat - Why not? Being able to laze together and think together.
- Dragon- Good team. The dragon will be proud of his charming wife.
- Snake - Adventures, flirtations, love affairs will forever deceive each other.
- Horse- If he can make the Snake happy and if she likes this way of life.
- Goat - Risk of failure.
- Monkey- Maybe. If God and above all the Monkey wish.
- Rooster- Why not? They complement each other, and the Snake is not easily betrayed.
- Dog- Maybe if the Snake isn't too demanding.
- Pig - The poor pig is about to be strangled!
If she is a Horse
And he is
- Rat- Sparks will fly! Feelings, passions, divorce! A classic crime of love.
- Taurus - They don't understand each other. The Horse woman is independent and emotional, she is afraid of Taurus and will suffer.
- The Tiger-Horse woman can quench her thirst for passion and still remain independent. The tiger has so many other activities!
- Cat- The cat can be a great friend to him.
- Dragon. Everything is fine! But it is not known how long it will last!
- Snake - The horse is loving and faithful. When the love ends, he leaves.
- Horse- Two temperamental lovers will get rid of their selfishness.
- Goat- To be avoided unless the Horse has money.
- Monkey- No The Horse needs a healthy emotional life, he hates lies and deception in love.
- Rooster- The Rooster is not capable of deep feelings.
- Dog - The Dog dedicates his life to the great goal, and the Horse dedicates his life to the Dog. Everyone is happy.
- Pig - He will suffer from the selfishness of the Horse, he will not be able to satisfy his passions.
If she is a Goat
And he is
- Rat- If the Rat has a full purse she will be happy!
- Taurus - The bull will not be able to tolerate pretense and will not agree to wear horns under any circumstances! They will be miserable!
- Tiger- Bad. The skin can be torn.
- Cat-Good. The cat loves artistry.
- The Dragon-Goat will be very good. It will hurt the Dragon's career. But she doesn't care.
- Snake - The Goat will achieve its goal especially if the Snake is rich. What a performance!
- Horse - They will not be bored. The Horse will walk for love, and the Goat will have security.
- Goat- Wandering life! It is not clear what they will live on.
- Monkey-If the Monkey is wealthy why not?
- Rooster-No, the goat is not used to working, and does not like to watch others work.
- Dog- No! Who will be the first to have a nervous breakdown?
- The Pig-Goat is happy, because usually the Pig is rich. But how long will he be able to subdue her?
If she is a Monkey
And he is
- Rat - The Monkey will be happy with the Rat. He is fascinated by her and will forgive her everything.
- Taurus- The Taurus loves the Monkey. He will make many concessions, but he will also suffer a lot.
- Tiger- Difficult but if Tiger abandons his adventures, she knows how to charm him.
- Cat - Funny. Often at someone else's expense. They like each other a lot.
- Dragon- Good. The monkey will give him advice and the tai will protect her.
- Snake- Only reason and intelligence can save this union.
- Horse - Not recommended, they don't get along.
- Goat- Monkey might be able to handle it. But will he be able to waste his time with the Goat for the rest of his life?
- Monkey- Perfect match. They can go far.
- Rooster - The Monkey can take a lot from him, but he will be unhappy. The Monkey will remain dissatisfied.
- Dog - Maybe, but with great reservations.
- Pig- Why not? The Monkey admires the Pig.
If she is a Rooster
And he is
- Rat- Rooster in love is patient, yet Madam Rooster has some good qualities.
- Taurus - Complete harmony. A perfect family.
- Tiger- She will be stunned by her Tiger will not know what to do.
- Cat - The Cat will not tolerate the Rooster's pranks in her own home.
- Dragon- Okay. The Rooster will benefit from the successes of the Dragon, who becomes hers!
- Snake - They will play philosophers. They will brush each other.
- Horse- Maybe but not always. The rooster will be offended.
- Goat - It is not desirable, they will be unhappy.
- Monkey – The Monkey can make fun of the Rooster all the time without him knowing.
- Rooster - Impossible! Scenes and scandals!
- Dog - Only if absolutely necessary.
- Pig - It is patient, tactful, condescending. It can be done.
If she is a Dog
And he is
- Rat- Very interesting. It can also happen if the Rat is not stuck at home very, very much.
- Taurus - There will be some difficulties. The Dog is a rebel and the Bull is a revolutionary. They treat everything differently.
- Tiger- They will share the same ideals, They will fight side by side.
- Cat - It's great if they're cool with each other. But every time the Dog goes for the goal, life becomes unbearable for the Cat.
- Dragon - The Dog is a realist and sees the Dragon for what he is. And will discourage him. Both will be unhappy.
- Horse- Yes why not? Busy with ideas, she will leave the Horse alone, and she is not jealous either.
- Goat- This is too much! Two pessimists will be so sad.
- Monkey- Not desirable. The dog will suffer. It is an idealist.
- Rooster- No The dog can't stand fools.
- Dogs are very cold towards each other and have money problems.
- Pig - Great love based on mutual understanding and respect.
If she is a Pig
And he is
- Rat- They can be happy.
- Taurus - The pig can get used to everything, but not to strictness.
- Tiger- The Pig loves and respects the Tiger.
- Cat - Good, very good, as long as the Pig does not give in to temptations.
- Dragon- Pig knows how to flatter and charm.
- Snake - Poor Pig! It will be slaughtered.
- Horse - The Horse, being selfish, will use the Pig.
- Goat - Conflict
- Monkey - They attract each other.
- Rooster - The Rooster tires the Pig.
- Dog - The Pig's love of life balances the Dog's asceticism. Both are generous, and the Pig is often rich.
- Pig- Good team. Both can make concessions and will live happily.